Watch how-to videos, explore FAQs, or submit a service request to our customer service team. We’re here to help.
These how-to videos will make operating and maintaining your product easy.
Energy Pro Stickers
Condensation Concerns For Your New Windows
2-Lite Slider Windows
Airlocks on 2-Lite Slider
Energy Pro 2-Lite Slider
Cleaning Your Energy Pro Windows
Correctly Locking Your Energy Pro 2-Lite Slider Windows
Double Hung Windows
Energy Pro Double Hung
Common Things You May Stumble Across
Screen Removal on Double Hung Windows
Do you have specific questions about operating and maintaining your new windows? Get in touch with us.
If you have questions, we have answers
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have stock windows?
All our windows are custom ordered, we do not carry stock windows.
Do you offer repair work or only full replacement?
We offer full replacement windows, we do not offer pieces/parts.
What is the installation day process?
You Will Need To:
• Move furniture away from windows (allow at least three feet).
• Remove blinds, curtain and drapes before the installers arrive and reinstall them when the job is complete. (Note: wait at least 24 hours for any caulk to dry).
• Our installers are not responsible for removal or reinstallation of security systems. Please contact your provider and let them know what’s going on for assistance.
• Remove knick-knacks, wall hangings and other valuables displayed on or near the window openings.
• Please have your pets confined prior to the installer’s arrival.
• Please have cars removed from the driveway.
What is the lead time on new windows?
Anywhere from 10-16 weeks because everything is custom made to order.
Looking For Help With Energy Rebates?
Submit a Service Request
Service Request Form
* indicates a required field