40 years of Professional quality window replacement and installation throughout Utah.
Where are my windows?
-Your window order will be in one of these four stages:
What is the Installation Day Process?
-The installers need to have access to the windows on the inside of your home, so an adult over the age of 18 will need to be home to let them in. We also ask that someone is home when the installation is complete in order to do a 'walk through' with the installer.
You Will Need To:
• Move furniture away from windows (allow at least three feet).
• Remove blinds, curtain and drapes before the installers arrive and reinstall them when the job is complete. (Note: wait at least 24 hours for any caulk to dry).
• Our installers are not responsible for removal or reinstallation of security systems. Please contact your provider and let them know what's going on for assistance.
• Remove knick-knacks, wall hangings and other valuables displayed on or near the window openings.
• Please have your pets confined prior to the installer's arrival.
• Please have cars removed from the driveway.
What time does my installation team arrive?
- Between 9am-11am based on location.
-We will respect the wishes of our customers regarding wearing masks within their home, but unless otherwise specified our crew will not be wearing masks.
-We do not provide in house financing, if you have financing questions you will need to contact the bank information that was mailed to you. We work with either Synchrony Bank or Greensky Financing
Do you have stock windows?
All our windows are custom ordered, we do not carry stock windows.
Where are you located?
We have two locations at the moment:
-150 North S 200 E Ste 102, St. George, UT 84770
-13961 S Minuteman Dr Ste 325, Draper, UT 84020
Repair work or full replacement?
We offer full replacement windows, we do not offer pieces/parts.
Retails Quote Timeline?
We are able to provide the price at the initial quote appointment.
Improving Homes – Improving Lives
Ready for a better view?
Contact us now to get your quote